Thursday 11 April 2013

Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquer!

Sooo I did jump on the band wagon when these were released and as they were on 3 for 2 at boots I had to get 3 of course be rude not to :-) back then they were selling for £5.99 but looking now they are £4.99 on 3 for 2 I don't know if this is a permanent price change or not.
I do love the packaging these come in its very sleek looking but not very easy to find at the bottom of a bag :-)
the product itself is described as
" The intense rich colour of a lipstick, enhanced by a satin smooth shine.The earth-shattering lip lacquer from Rimmel London"
I have read a few reviews with mixed opinions but this is what I think:
Now I really do like this product they are sort of creamy like a lipstick wet looking like a gloss without the sticky texture and after 2-3 hours when they start to wear away they do stain and I don't need to worry about them slipping or finding any creases because they always seem to stay we're you apply them.
I have really dry lips in the cold weather we seem to be having and even with that to compleat with they do a really good job, once they start to dry out they do tend to leave your lips feeling tight like it could crack on your lips it doesn't but I just re apply and were off again.
At the moment this is by far the best lip product for my lips I think I need to shop around for a decent lip balm ( recommendations welcome :-)) then I can start using lipsticks again.

Did anyone else follow the hype? What do you think?













No comments:

Post a Comment