Wednesday 5 March 2014

Feb 2014 glossybox ...be mine

Its that time of month again (not literally) for the glossybox to be popped through my post box the last few boxes I have received have really made me think about wanting to quit my subscription but held on as this months box was promised to be a good one...

( it did contain a lindt chocolate bar but I ate it )
 
 
The first thing that caught my eye was the Ciate paint pot in the colour raspberry Collins I love the design of the bottles and the formula, it was a nice treat for my nails as they retail for £9 a go and I wouldn't be shelling out that much for one as I think there are cheaper options out there.I was a bit disappointed as I had received a very similar colour from a earlier box it was called jelly bean and was identical apart from having a slight blue undertone to it, I was unable to find any of the colours on the website that makes me think they have possibly been discontinued.  
 

 
 
I have only just recently started wearing eyeliner so this was a good test product for me and I was very interested in the concept of the whole liner as it is a very unusual shape with me been used to the pencil type liner or pen. It claims you don't need to sharpen the product if you use it sideways, I do think there is a lot of wasted packaging in which more product could have fit in if they had made it a twist up liner  is currently priced at £5.99. It did have a good stay power not amazing but ok I don't think I would repurchase this item but it was nice to give it a go.
 
 
 

 
My very first impressions of this product was that it reminded me of my grandma and something she would have in her bathroom, the smell of the product was ok but im not a massive fan of floral/rose smells. When I popped some on I was surprised how wet the product was I was expecting it to be a thicker product it does give a nice even shimmer to your body and the smell does last a while, the full size 50ml bottle is priced at £14.00 which I defiantly would not pay for but if your a body shimmer lover this could be good for you .  
 
 
 

I was happy to receive some eyelashes as I wear
them pretty much everyday now apart from non
make up days after my lash extension crisis :-/
I didn't really think anything much of them until
I was linking the product to the website were you can buy them and low and behold there made from real hair not something I was expecting to me they still feel plastic but are under the real hair part of the website so am excited to try this product.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
I love hair products and I was so pleased it wasn't another hair oil as I seem to have quite the collection from glossybox over the past months, the 'gum' has a funny smell to it I can only describe it as a cheap smelling product like the make up that you could get as a child. For my hair personally I don't think its a product I will be using but will gladly pass it on to a friend who wears a wax product.   
 
 
 
 
 
Sp that was my review / thoughts of the Feb glossy box what were your thoughts? 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment