Friday 7 March 2014

whats in my shower

What is currently in my shower ...
 
 
This is just a quick snippet of what is currently in my shower now this changes quite a lot and things can come and go from week to week im constantly wanting to start something new before iv finished what im wanting to replace it with anyone like this ?
 


 Herbal essences bee strong shampoo and conditioner

I change my shampoo and conditioner so frequently its literally what ever is on offer at the supermarket at the time (click the link for a amazing offer from amazon) i thought I would give this a try as I do bleach my hair and it does get very weak so i was hoping this would give my hair a little strength, now as for shampoos as long as it cleans my hair I never really see much of a difference conditioners is were it lies for me I tend to use the normal conditioner 2-3 times a week and use the hair mask about twice a week and leave it on whilst im doing what im doing in the shower. My hair has felt soft and conditioned smooth and I have noticed I haven't had as many breakages as I would have normally after say just dying my hair. I would recommend this but dont think it would be a long term solution as my hair tends to get used to products and I have to switch them up.

 
 
 





 I absolutely love all soap and glory bath / body products I always try make sure I get either 1 or two of the big Christmas boxes when they go on sale so it lasts me through out the year. The sugar crush lathers up and the scent is amazing its like brown sugar and lime its so refreshing and leaves your bathroom smelling amazing .










I was very lucky in deed to receive two of the Vera Wang Princess perfume box sets this Christmas and they came with a moisturiser and a body polish which to be honest I just expected to be a shower gel and the scent wont last but was very pleasantly surprised the scent does last and sticks to your body and it also has tiny particles in so can be used as a exfoliator aswel . Now to me I think this is a treat I wouldn't go out and purchase this as a permanent part of my shower routine as its pricey and I would go through it far to quickly.








Schwarzkopf BC colour freeze


This is my hair saviour I will always buy the bigger bottle 1L over the smaller 200ML as there isn't to much of a price difference and the bigger bottle last soo much longer, This basically is a toning shampoo its a deep purple and just basically takes as all the brassy tones out of my hair usually your supposed to use it a few times a week not every time you shampoo and not to leave it on to long as it can send your hair a purple shade. Whenever I get in the shower I will use it and try leave it on my hair for around 5 minutes I love how it takes all the brassiness away its defiantly the best purple shampoo I have ever used I do tend to keep it on longer than I should as I love the purple tone it leaves in my hair.



No comments:

Post a Comment